Feel better. Live better. Play better.
Mind. Body. Breath.
1) Find a comfortable position, close your eyes, or have a soft gaze towards your heart.
2) Allow your body to settle.
3) Observe your breath for a minute or so, watching each inhalation and exhalation.
4) Imagine the flame of a candle , rooted at the bottom of your heart.
5) With each inhalation, the flame gets stronger, taller.
6) With each exhalation, the flame's light is shining all around you.
7) Complete a round of 10 breaths and repeat as often as you wish!
“As you enjoy the longest night and the brightest lights of the season, remember that your soul is the light of the world. You carry the light within you. You shine!” (Yoga Journal, 2013.)