Yoga for Golfers™
A unique mind-body approach to golf fitness, the program Yoga for Golfers™ incorporates strength, flexibility, balance and breathing exercises designed specifically for golfers of all abilities (including those with no flexibility!) Some of the benefits are:
- Gain mobility and strength for greater power and club head speed
- Improve and maintain your posture throughout your entire golf swing
- Increase your ability to focus and to quiet the mind on the course
- Develop endurance and manage your energy and stress on the course
- Decrease your chances of being injured and play for many years to come
Weekly Live Streaming Yoga for Golf Class
From the comfort of your own home, join Chantal, on Saturdays, at 11:30am (EDT) for a 60-minute Yoga for Golf session. All you need is a Smart Phone or computer to connect with us virtually. Registration closes 2 hours prior class starts (9:30amEDT.)
How it works
- Register at least 3 hours before class starts.
- Once your check-out is complete, download the PDF outlining how to join your class virtually via your computer or phone.
A word about your instructor
Featured at the Toronto Golf Show, SCOREGolf TV, and an associate at Wisdom in Golf, Chantal has been practicing yoga for over 20 years. Offering the Yoga for Golfers™ program (YFG), and trained by Katherine Robert (one of Golf Digest Top 50 instructors), Chantal is TPI Certified and teaches privately and in corporate settings with one goal in mind: to help golfers feel better so they can play better and longer!
She can be reached at: email@example.com / one-on-one coaching
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive timely information about upcoming workshops & classes.